Bournemouth Cleaning Company is committed to continual improvement on environmental issues where economically feasible.
- We will minimise the production of waste where possible and any disposal of waste produced will be carried out with due care for the environment.
- We will try to minimise the use of new products where other recycled materials are a suitable substitute.
- Where waste materials or products can be recycled we will make every effort to ensure that they are recycled in an environmentally responsible way in order to conserve resources.
- We will ensure that our operations comply with current legislation and other relevant requirements.
- We will endeavour to control the activities of the company to minimise any risks of pollution to the environment.
- We will be a responsible employer.
- We will ensure that all employees carry out their duties in line with the above statement and, through training, are aware of their obligations.